TRAFFIC queues are building up on the A34 and southern bypass this evening.
Delays on the A34 northbound stretch down almost to Radley while southbound it's almost at the Botley Interchange.
Traffic is also building up on the southern bypass westbound from near the Cowley Road roundabout to the Hinksey Hill interchange and eastbound from Hinksey Hill to Heyford Hill.
The eastern bypass is backed up to Barns Road.
Cars are also queuing on the A4074 northbound to join the bypass at Heyford Hill.
Oxfordshire County Council has warned people to expect “severe delays” as it carries out improvement works to convert Kennington roundabout into a “hamburger” junction and other works at Hinksey Hill interchange.
- Automatic updates on our Live Traffic Service
- Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation