FIRE crews cut a woman free from a car today following a collision between two vehicles on the A44, near Wootton.
Hydraulic equipment was used to release her from the vehicle and she was put in the care of ambulance crews, a spokesman for Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said.
Recovery work following the crash is still taking place and police are reported to be directing traffic.
A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said the incident had happened near Judds Garage at about 10.47am.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay