A MAN and a teenage boy have been charged after lead was stolen from the St John The Baptist Church in Abingdon Road, Kingston Bagpuize.
Mark Hendron, 26, of Twyford Close, Swindon, and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were arrested on Wednesday, June 18, and charged with theft from Wednesday, July 23.
Both have been released on bail to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on Friday, August 8.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops