A MAN and a teenage boy have been charged after lead was stolen from the St John The Baptist Church in Abingdon Road, Kingston Bagpuize.
Mark Hendron, 26, of Twyford Close, Swindon, and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were arrested on Wednesday, June 18, and charged with theft from Wednesday, July 23.
Both have been released on bail to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on Friday, August 8.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES