AN ex-teacher has been charged with historic sexual abuse offences dating back to when he worked at two primary schools.
John Collier, 69, faces three counts of indecent assault, allegedly committed on two boys aged under 14 in the 1970s.
The charges relate to alleged incidents when Collier taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, has been bailed to appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on August 8, Thames Valley Police said.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon