Two fire engines were called to Abingdon Road, Oxford, yesterday after smoke started coming out of a car.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene near Redbridge park-and-ride at around 1.40pm.
The smoke was caused by a mechanical defect.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community