Two fire engines were called to Abingdon Road, Oxford, yesterday after smoke started coming out of a car.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene near Redbridge park-and-ride at around 1.40pm.
The smoke was caused by a mechanical defect.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes