A RARE Iron Age artefact discovered near Didcot may be allowed to leave the country unless £33,000 is raised by a Woodstock museum.
The Oxfordshire Museum needs to raise the funds by Friday, September 12, to retain the bronze mirror.
The charity Friends of the Oxfordshire Museum is urging residents to back the public appeal so they can display the mirror at the Park Street museum.
For more information and to donate, visit friendsoftom.co.uk
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes