A RARE Iron Age artefact discovered near Didcot may be allowed to leave the country unless £33,000 is raised by a Woodstock museum.
The Oxfordshire Museum needs to raise the funds by Friday, September 12, to retain the bronze mirror.
The charity Friends of the Oxfordshire Museum is urging residents to back the public appeal so they can display the mirror at the Park Street museum.
For more information and to donate, visit friendsoftom.co.uk
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay