A RARE Iron Age artefact discovered near Didcot may be allowed to leave the country unless £33,000 is raised by a Woodstock museum.
The Oxfordshire Museum needs to raise the funds by Friday, September 12, to retain the bronze mirror.
The charity Friends of the Oxfordshire Museum is urging residents to back the public appeal so they can display the mirror at the Park Street museum.
For more information and to donate, visit friendsoftom.co.uk
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech