THREE people were arrested after a brawl on Cowley Road.
It is understood that at least two people were involved in a fight at Art Bar this evening.
Police were seen restraining two men outside after bundling them out of the pub.
One staff member at the pub said: "There was a fight between two people. The police are here at the moment."
Thames Valley Police's Inspector Mick Park said: "Three people have been arrested on suspicion of public order offences. We were called at 8.37pm."
There were no details available on the people police had arrested.
A group of officers were seen bundling one man into a van as crowds gathered to watch the incident.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation