THREE people were arrested after a brawl on Cowley Road.
It is understood that at least two people were involved in a fight at Art Bar this evening.
Police were seen restraining two men outside after bundling them out of the pub.
One staff member at the pub said: "There was a fight between two people. The police are here at the moment."
Thames Valley Police's Inspector Mick Park said: "Three people have been arrested on suspicion of public order offences. We were called at 8.37pm."
There were no details available on the people police had arrested.
A group of officers were seen bundling one man into a van as crowds gathered to watch the incident.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother