Firefighters are still tackling a barn blaze near Thame which closed the A148 for four hours last night.
One fire crew is still on the scene at Abbey Farm in North Weston.
The blaze started around 5.20pm last night.
A spokeswoman from the fire service said the barn contained 'a lot' of hay.
She said: “We are still working on it, there are still hot spots and heavy smoke.”
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service closed the A148 in both directions just before 7pm last night so they could tackle the flames.
Smoke was also drifting across the highway making it hazardous for motorists to drive.
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay