Firefighters are still tackling a barn blaze near Thame which closed the A148 for four hours last night.
One fire crew is still on the scene at Abbey Farm in North Weston.
The blaze started around 5.20pm last night.
A spokeswoman from the fire service said the barn contained 'a lot' of hay.
She said: “We are still working on it, there are still hot spots and heavy smoke.”
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service closed the A148 in both directions just before 7pm last night so they could tackle the flames.
Smoke was also drifting across the highway making it hazardous for motorists to drive.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops