YOU’RE never too young to take up an age-old hobby.
Miniature Morris man Harrison Brown, three, showed off his skills to a crowd at Oxford’s Ashmolean Museum on Sunday.
Icknield Way Morris Men toured the county over the weekend with Spanish folk dancers Bajo Duero from Zamora.
Meeting up again, from left, Peter McLoughlin, Squire of Icknield Way Morris Men, Carmen Ramos, of Bajo Duero, and Robin Gravestock, of the Gloucestershire Morris Men
The Wantage side met the Spanish dancers when they visited Spain last year.
Icknield Way squire Peter McLoughlin, 65, who lives in Cirencester, said: “The Sunday in Oxford was fabulous, and the whole weekend was excellent.
“We got some big crowds and lots of attention from tourists.
“It gave Oxfordshire a chance to see some top-quality Spanish folk dancing and singing.”
On Saturday, the sides performed in Cheltenham and Cirencester, then Wantage and Oxford on Sunday.
In Wantage, the Spanish visitors were charmed when mayor Fiona Roper greeted them in Spanish.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech