The A418 near Thame has been closed to allow firefighters to tackle a barn fire.
Four fire engines were called to Abbey Farm in North Weston at about 5.20pm today.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service has had to close the A418 in both directions just before 7pm because they have had to lay their hose over the road.
Motorists had been warned, when the road was open, about the smoke billowing across the road, making driving hazardous.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year