The A418 near Thame has been closed to allow firefighters to tackle a barn fire.
Four fire engines were called to Abbey Farm in North Weston at about 5.20pm today.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service has had to close the A418 in both directions just before 7pm because they have had to lay their hose over the road.
Motorists had been warned, when the road was open, about the smoke billowing across the road, making driving hazardous.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community