The A418 near Thame has been closed to allow firefighters to tackle a barn fire.
Four fire engines were called to Abbey Farm in North Weston at about 5.20pm today.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service has had to close the A418 in both directions just before 7pm because they have had to lay their hose over the road.
Motorists had been warned, when the road was open, about the smoke billowing across the road, making driving hazardous.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street