The A418 near Thame has been closed to allow firefighters to tackle a barn fire.
Four fire engines were called to Abbey Farm in North Weston at about 5.20pm today.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service has had to close the A418 in both directions just before 7pm because they have had to lay their hose over the road.
Motorists had been warned, when the road was open, about the smoke billowing across the road, making driving hazardous.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech