More than 350 people turned out for the West Way Festival in Botley on Saturday to enjoy a barbecue, Morris dancing and live music.
The 12-hour event ran from noon to midnight and featured performances from musicians including Sam Edwards, Pipa Moran and The Strumblemonkeys.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community