More than 350 people turned out for the West Way Festival in Botley on Saturday to enjoy a barbecue, Morris dancing and live music.
The 12-hour event ran from noon to midnight and featured performances from musicians including Sam Edwards, Pipa Moran and The Strumblemonkeys.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay