More than 350 people turned out for the West Way Festival in Botley on Saturday to enjoy a barbecue, Morris dancing and live music.
The 12-hour event ran from noon to midnight and featured performances from musicians including Sam Edwards, Pipa Moran and The Strumblemonkeys.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes