More than 350 people turned out for the West Way Festival in Botley on Saturday to enjoy a barbecue, Morris dancing and live music.
The 12-hour event ran from noon to midnight and featured performances from musicians including Sam Edwards, Pipa Moran and The Strumblemonkeys.
See tomorrow’s Oxford Mail for more coverage
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech