Firefighters were called to a fire of more than 250 hay bales in Waterperry.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the village at 4.42am yesterday where they found 250 bales on fire in an open barn.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and the firefighters were last night stopping the fire spreading as they let the hay burn.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay