Firefighters were called to a fire of more than 250 hay bales in Waterperry.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the village at 4.42am yesterday where they found 250 bales on fire in an open barn.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene and the firefighters were last night stopping the fire spreading as they let the hay burn.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon