A young man was treated for head injuries after his car came off the M40 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Firefighters and police were called to the northbound carriageway between junctions 8a and 9 at about 3.55am.
A blue Hyundai had gone off the carriageway and into a ditch. Police said the driver was 19 or 20 and suffered minor head injuries.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year