A young man was treated for head injuries after his car came off the M40 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Firefighters and police were called to the northbound carriageway between junctions 8a and 9 at about 3.55am.
A blue Hyundai had gone off the carriageway and into a ditch. Police said the driver was 19 or 20 and suffered minor head injuries.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes