A young man was treated for head injuries after his car came off the M40 in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Firefighters and police were called to the northbound carriageway between junctions 8a and 9 at about 3.55am.
A blue Hyundai had gone off the carriageway and into a ditch. Police said the driver was 19 or 20 and suffered minor head injuries.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today