The funeral of a schoolgirl who died after being struck by a car last month will be held in Witney today.
Mourners will gather at Our Lady and St Hugh Catholic Church, Moorland Road, to remember Liberty Baker, 14.
The teenager died after a car mounted the kerb in Curbridge Road as she walked to The Henry Box School on Monday, June 30.
The 11am service will be followed by her burial at Tower Hill Cemetery.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and released on police bail to Sunday, August 10.
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit