The funeral of a schoolgirl who died after being struck by a car last month will be held in Witney today.
Mourners will gather at Our Lady and St Hugh Catholic Church, Moorland Road, to remember Liberty Baker, 14.
The teenager died after a car mounted the kerb in Curbridge Road as she walked to The Henry Box School on Monday, June 30.
The 11am service will be followed by her burial at Tower Hill Cemetery.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and released on police bail to Sunday, August 10.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech