TEDDY bears might enjoy a picnic or two, but how about a sleepover?
Young visitors to Oxford’s Story Museum are being invited to drop off their teddies to spend a night at the museum.
When the teds spend the night in the Pembroke Street attraction on Saturday staff will take pictures of them in different locations for their owners.
The cuddly toys will get to travel all around the museum, and children will be updated on how their beloved bears got on the next afternoon.
Story Museum marketing officer Alex Coke said: “I think children love the idea of their toys having adventures.’’
For details telephone the museum on 01865 790050.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS and SPORT depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year