TEDDY bears might enjoy a picnic or two, but how about a sleepover?
Young visitors to Oxford’s Story Museum are being invited to drop off their teddies to spend a night at the museum.
When the teds spend the night in the Pembroke Street attraction on Saturday staff will take pictures of them in different locations for their owners.
The cuddly toys will get to travel all around the museum, and children will be updated on how their beloved bears got on the next afternoon.
Story Museum marketing officer Alex Coke said: “I think children love the idea of their toys having adventures.’’
For details telephone the museum on 01865 790050.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS and SPORT depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech