A 42-year-old man arrested on suspicion of kidnap after a father and daughter went missing has been released on police bail until September 10.
He was arrested on May 29 and initially bailed until yesterday.
It came after Ewan Powell, from Benson, near Wallingford, picked up his daughter Tanith Powell from her home in Worcester in May, but the pair were reported missing when the girl’s mother came to collect her.
Mr Powell and his daughter were found safe two days later in the Didcot area.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes