A 42-year-old man arrested on suspicion of kidnap after a father and daughter went missing has been released on police bail until September 10.
He was arrested on May 29 and initially bailed until yesterday.
It came after Ewan Powell, from Benson, near Wallingford, picked up his daughter Tanith Powell from her home in Worcester in May, but the pair were reported missing when the girl’s mother came to collect her.
Mr Powell and his daughter were found safe two days later in the Didcot area.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay