A 42-year-old man arrested on suspicion of kidnap after a father and daughter went missing has been released on police bail until September 10.
He was arrested on May 29 and initially bailed until yesterday.
It came after Ewan Powell, from Benson, near Wallingford, picked up his daughter Tanith Powell from her home in Worcester in May, but the pair were reported missing when the girl’s mother came to collect her.
Mr Powell and his daughter were found safe two days later in the Didcot area.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit