The funeral of Witney schoolgirl Liberty Baker will be held at 11am on Monday at Our Lady and St Hugh Roman Catholic Church, Moorland Road, followed by burial at Tower Hill Cemetery.
Fourteen-year-old Liberty was killed as she walked to The Henry Box School on June 30 when a car mounted the kerb in Curbridge Road.
An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and released on police bail until August 10.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community