The funeral of Witney schoolgirl Liberty Baker will be held at 11am on Monday at Our Lady and St Hugh Roman Catholic Church, Moorland Road, followed by burial at Tower Hill Cemetery.
Fourteen-year-old Liberty was killed as she walked to The Henry Box School on June 30 when a car mounted the kerb in Curbridge Road.
An 18-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving and released on police bail until August 10.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay