Magdalen Street East, Oxford, has closed for emergency sewer works to repair damage caused by flooding in Balliol College at the weekend.
The road shut yesterday and works are expected to continue today, but there is no estimate as to when they will finish.
Services will have to divert via Hythe Bridge Street, with the 17 then going up Park End Street.
Buses will not serve stops A1 and A5 on George Street or stop E7 on Park End Street.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon