Magdalen Street East, Oxford, has closed for emergency sewer works to repair damage caused by flooding in Balliol College at the weekend.
The road shut yesterday and works are expected to continue today, but there is no estimate as to when they will finish.
Services will have to divert via Hythe Bridge Street, with the 17 then going up Park End Street.
Buses will not serve stops A1 and A5 on George Street or stop E7 on Park End Street.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay