THE BEAUTY of Port Meadow and the feelings it inspires in Oxford residents is once again the subject of a Jericho photographer’s exhibition.
Adrian Arbib, 50, is currently displaying his pictures in the River and Rowing Museum in Henley.
The former national newspaper snapper said: “It is a place that has different meanings to all kinds of people across Oxford. The way it is laid out is more natural than somewhere like University Parks, which is very organised and straight. Port Meadow is more wild and you can mix with the cows. And it is also a place that attracts a lot of characters and has seen a lot of stories.”
Mr Arbib’s exhibition, Port Meadow, will run until Sunday. Visit rrm.co.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/current-exhibitions
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year