THE BEAUTY of Port Meadow and the feelings it inspires in Oxford residents is once again the subject of a Jericho photographer’s exhibition.
Adrian Arbib, 50, is currently displaying his pictures in the River and Rowing Museum in Henley.
The former national newspaper snapper said: “It is a place that has different meanings to all kinds of people across Oxford. The way it is laid out is more natural than somewhere like University Parks, which is very organised and straight. Port Meadow is more wild and you can mix with the cows. And it is also a place that attracts a lot of characters and has seen a lot of stories.”
Mr Arbib’s exhibition, Port Meadow, will run until Sunday. Visit rrm.co.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/current-exhibitions
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit