COUNTY space scientists have helped launch two satellites that are now sending back information on asteroids.
The satellites were launched last week by scientists based at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Harwell to gather data including temperature and surface detail.
The Science and Technology Facilities Council project is expected to see pupils from up to 200 schools help analyse data for patterns.
See a video at youtube.com/watch? feature=player_embedded&v=QSmbVhkZCRU
- Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today