A person had to be freed from wreckage after a two-car crash in Bloxham at about 11.30pm on Friday.
Firefighters, police and paramedics were called to the scene on the A361 and the victim was freed from their vehicle and taken to the Horton Hospital in Banbury.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said the front of the car was badly damaged and fire crews cut the driver’s side away to help paramedics get to the injured person.
South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman Michelle Archer said the patient’s injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' family speak outside court of their devastation after her killers are jailed for life
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5