A person had to be freed from wreckage after a two-car crash in Bloxham at about 11.30pm on Friday.
Firefighters, police and paramedics were called to the scene on the A361 and the victim was freed from their vehicle and taken to the Horton Hospital in Banbury.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said the front of the car was badly damaged and fire crews cut the driver’s side away to help paramedics get to the injured person.
South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman Michelle Archer said the patient’s injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech