A 24-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle after a police hunt in Radley on Saturday night.
Thames Valley Police were called to the village at about 10.30pm to reports of a car being driven erratically and the police helicopter was called to help in the search.
The man was later arrested but the police could not confirm last night whether he had been charged or released on bail.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon