A 24-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle after a police hunt in Radley on Saturday night.
Thames Valley Police were called to the village at about 10.30pm to reports of a car being driven erratically and the police helicopter was called to help in the search.
The man was later arrested but the police could not confirm last night whether he had been charged or released on bail.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community