A 24-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle after a police hunt in Radley on Saturday night.
Thames Valley Police were called to the village at about 10.30pm to reports of a car being driven erratically and the police helicopter was called to help in the search.
The man was later arrested but the police could not confirm last night whether he had been charged or released on bail.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year