A memorial football match will be held in Chipping Norton tomorrow in memory of a young man who died of cancer.
Chipping Norton FC will play an Oxford United legends team to remember Shaun Weller.
Mr Weller, who played for Chipping Norton, died of liver cancer in May 2012, aged 22.
The match will raise money for the Oxford Cancer Research Centre and will also include a crossbar challenge, penalty shoot-out and face painting.
The event at Chipping Norton FC in Walterbush Road will start at 1pm with kick-off at 2pm. Entry costs £5.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech