A memorial football match will be held in Chipping Norton tomorrow in memory of a young man who died of cancer.
Chipping Norton FC will play an Oxford United legends team to remember Shaun Weller.
Mr Weller, who played for Chipping Norton, died of liver cancer in May 2012, aged 22.
The match will raise money for the Oxford Cancer Research Centre and will also include a crossbar challenge, penalty shoot-out and face painting.
The event at Chipping Norton FC in Walterbush Road will start at 1pm with kick-off at 2pm. Entry costs £5.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year