A memorial football match will be held in Chipping Norton tomorrow in memory of a young man who died of cancer.
Chipping Norton FC will play an Oxford United legends team to remember Shaun Weller.
Mr Weller, who played for Chipping Norton, died of liver cancer in May 2012, aged 22.
The match will raise money for the Oxford Cancer Research Centre and will also include a crossbar challenge, penalty shoot-out and face painting.
The event at Chipping Norton FC in Walterbush Road will start at 1pm with kick-off at 2pm. Entry costs £5.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes