AFTER running the Town and Gown 10k, the 12k Cornbury Monster and doing the 19-mile Cycle4Life, the end is in sight for five fundraising fitness fanatics.
Darren Davies, 44, who runs Gladiator Fitness UK in Marston, assembled the group to get them fit in one summer.
Mr Davies, Mark Timbrell, Sophie Sinnott, Laura Taylor and Russell Colwell have just two challenges left – the Gladiator Fitness UK half marathon around Oxford on August 3 and 26 miles up or down the Thames in a relay, while Mr Davies plans to run all four, on the weekend of September 13.
They are raising money for the British Heart Foundation and ROSY – Respite nursing for Oxfordshire’s Sick Youngsters. Go to bit.ly/1nk0xJO to donate.
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community