AFTER running the Town and Gown 10k, the 12k Cornbury Monster and doing the 19-mile Cycle4Life, the end is in sight for five fundraising fitness fanatics.
Darren Davies, 44, who runs Gladiator Fitness UK in Marston, assembled the group to get them fit in one summer.
Mr Davies, Mark Timbrell, Sophie Sinnott, Laura Taylor and Russell Colwell have just two challenges left – the Gladiator Fitness UK half marathon around Oxford on August 3 and 26 miles up or down the Thames in a relay, while Mr Davies plans to run all four, on the weekend of September 13.
They are raising money for the British Heart Foundation and ROSY – Respite nursing for Oxfordshire’s Sick Youngsters. Go to bit.ly/1nk0xJO to donate.
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon