THREE traffic accidents involving a total of eight vehicles are causing delays across Oxfordshire this evening.
A car and a motorbike have collided on Hollow Way, Oxford, at the Crescent Road turning. That road is now closed.
One man in his twenties has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital with leg injuries.
- For automatic updates on the Hollow Way incident see our Live Traffic Service
Three vehicles collided on the A34 northbound at East Ilsley. The road has now reopened but there are still delays.
- For updates on the East Ilsley incident see our Live Traffic Service
Another accident involving three vehicles occurred on the A329 at Thame near the Oxford Road roundabout. One person has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital after the incident.
- For updates on the Thame incident see our Live Traffic Service
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES