THREE traffic accidents involving a total of eight vehicles are causing delays across Oxfordshire this evening.
A car and a motorbike have collided on Hollow Way, Oxford, at the Crescent Road turning. That road is now closed.
One man in his twenties has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital with leg injuries.
- For automatic updates on the Hollow Way incident see our Live Traffic Service
Three vehicles collided on the A34 northbound at East Ilsley. The road has now reopened but there are still delays.
- For updates on the East Ilsley incident see our Live Traffic Service
Another accident involving three vehicles occurred on the A329 at Thame near the Oxford Road roundabout. One person has been taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital after the incident.
- For updates on the Thame incident see our Live Traffic Service
- Our top stories
- Kerry Reeves' family 'devastated beyond repair' after losing devoted daughter who had 'everything to live for'
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing