The jury in the murder trial Jayden Parkinson’s killer will go on a site visit this morning.
Ben Blakeley, formerly of Christchurch Road, Reading, admits manslaughter and perverting the course of justice, but denies murdering his 17-year-old ex-girlfriend on December 3 last year.
He is on trial alongside a 17-year-old who admits perverting the course of justice but denies one count of preventing a lawful burial. The trial continues.
• You can subscribe to get alerts on the Jayden trial direct to your phone via our new WhatsApp service. Text JAYDEN and your full name to 07767 417704. Save the number in to your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community