OXFORD'S A40 Northern Bypass has now reopened following a crash in the early hours this morning which left one man hurt.
The accident involving a van and a bus happened at 3.15am between Banbury Road and Marsh Lane.
A spokesman for South Central Ambulance said a 30-year-old man has been taken to hospital suffering leg injuries.
Following the crash police accident investigators closed the road and it reopened about 9.30am.
- Traffic updates will be posted automatically on our Live Traffic Service.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS, SPORT and JAYDEN depending on what services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. For the service to start you must save our number into your phone as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community