Yesterday was the first anniversary of Connor Sparrowhawk’s death.
The 18-year-old died at Slade House in Headington, a mental health unit, while having a bath.
A report into Mr Sparrowhawk’s death has found that the tragedy could have been prevented and the Care Quality Commission has closed the unit to new admissions.
His family want to raise the £30,000 needed for legal fees to cover the cost of lawyers at his inquest.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community