Yesterday was the first anniversary of Connor Sparrowhawk’s death.
The 18-year-old died at Slade House in Headington, a mental health unit, while having a bath.
A report into Mr Sparrowhawk’s death has found that the tragedy could have been prevented and the Care Quality Commission has closed the unit to new admissions.
His family want to raise the £30,000 needed for legal fees to cover the cost of lawyers at his inquest.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech