Yesterday was the first anniversary of Connor Sparrowhawk’s death.
The 18-year-old died at Slade House in Headington, a mental health unit, while having a bath.
A report into Mr Sparrowhawk’s death has found that the tragedy could have been prevented and the Care Quality Commission has closed the unit to new admissions.
His family want to raise the £30,000 needed for legal fees to cover the cost of lawyers at his inquest.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay