A man was detained after running between cars on the M40 yesterday.
Police were called out just after 9am following reports of a man running across the motorway between junctions eight and nine, near Bicester.
A spokesman for Thames Valley Police said that he had been “detained for his own safety” but could not confirm if he had been arrested.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community