A number of county schools will be affected by next week’s teachers’ strike.
Teachers will be striking on Thursday, July 10, because of a national dispute over pay and conditions.
Rose Hill Primary School, East Oxford Primary School, Larkrise Primary School and St Ebbe’s Church of England Primary School will all be closed.
Wootton by Woodstock CofE Primary School ‘oaks class’ will be closed but acorns and saplings classes will be open. Garsington CofE Primary School will be open for foundation stage and year two only, while at Carswell Community Primary School only nursery class, reception one, year one and year three will be closed.
Botley School will be open only for nursery, reception and year one.
The Isis Academy in Oxford will be partially closed.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year