A number of county schools will be affected by next week’s teachers’ strike.
Teachers will be striking on Thursday, July 10, because of a national dispute over pay and conditions.
Rose Hill Primary School, East Oxford Primary School, Larkrise Primary School and St Ebbe’s Church of England Primary School will all be closed.
Wootton by Woodstock CofE Primary School ‘oaks class’ will be closed but acorns and saplings classes will be open. Garsington CofE Primary School will be open for foundation stage and year two only, while at Carswell Community Primary School only nursery class, reception one, year one and year three will be closed.
Botley School will be open only for nursery, reception and year one.
The Isis Academy in Oxford will be partially closed.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon