A 25-year-old man had a glass thrown at him while he was on the dancefloor in an Oxford city centre pub.
The assault took place at around 10.45pm on Saturday at the Bell and Compass pub in New Road but police only released the details yesterday.
The glass hit the victim on the head causing a cut, but he did not need hospital treatment.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech