A 25-year-old man had a glass thrown at him while he was on the dancefloor in an Oxford city centre pub.
The assault took place at around 10.45pm on Saturday at the Bell and Compass pub in New Road but police only released the details yesterday.
The glass hit the victim on the head causing a cut, but he did not need hospital treatment.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year