A 25-year-old man had a glass thrown at him while he was on the dancefloor in an Oxford city centre pub.
The assault took place at around 10.45pm on Saturday at the Bell and Compass pub in New Road but police only released the details yesterday.
The glass hit the victim on the head causing a cut, but he did not need hospital treatment.
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community