Six men facing child sexual exploitation charges appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
They are Ahmed Hassan, 20, of Glyndebourne Gardens, Banbury; Said Saleh, 20, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Mohamed Saleh, 21, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Takudzwa Hova, 21, of Broughton Road, Banbury; Kagiso Manase, 20, of Warwick Road, Banbury; and Alexandru Nae, 19, of Broome Way, Banbury. All six are in custody.
The alleged victims are three girls and the incidents are alleged to have taken place between 2011 and 2014.
They have not entered pleas and are due to appear again on September 29.
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit