Six men facing child sexual exploitation charges appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
They are Ahmed Hassan, 20, of Glyndebourne Gardens, Banbury; Said Saleh, 20, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Mohamed Saleh, 21, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Takudzwa Hova, 21, of Broughton Road, Banbury; Kagiso Manase, 20, of Warwick Road, Banbury; and Alexandru Nae, 19, of Broome Way, Banbury. All six are in custody.
The alleged victims are three girls and the incidents are alleged to have taken place between 2011 and 2014.
They have not entered pleas and are due to appear again on September 29.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year