Six men facing child sexual exploitation charges appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
They are Ahmed Hassan, 20, of Glyndebourne Gardens, Banbury; Said Saleh, 20, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Mohamed Saleh, 21, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Takudzwa Hova, 21, of Broughton Road, Banbury; Kagiso Manase, 20, of Warwick Road, Banbury; and Alexandru Nae, 19, of Broome Way, Banbury. All six are in custody.
The alleged victims are three girls and the incidents are alleged to have taken place between 2011 and 2014.
They have not entered pleas and are due to appear again on September 29.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community