Six men facing child sexual exploitation charges appeared in Oxford Crown Court yesterday.
They are Ahmed Hassan, 20, of Glyndebourne Gardens, Banbury; Said Saleh, 20, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Mohamed Saleh, 21, of Orchard Way, Banbury; Takudzwa Hova, 21, of Broughton Road, Banbury; Kagiso Manase, 20, of Warwick Road, Banbury; and Alexandru Nae, 19, of Broome Way, Banbury. All six are in custody.
The alleged victims are three girls and the incidents are alleged to have taken place between 2011 and 2014.
They have not entered pleas and are due to appear again on September 29.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech