BLACKBIRD Leys Parish Council has lost another member after Tanya Prescott resigned this month.
Chairman Gordon Roper said: “She’s been thinking about leaving for a while, I persuaded her to come back on during the elections in May but she’s decided to leave.”
He did not comment on why she had decided to leave the council.
Those interested in becoming a councillor should email the clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community