BLACKBIRD Leys Parish Council has lost another member after Tanya Prescott resigned this month.
Chairman Gordon Roper said: “She’s been thinking about leaving for a while, I persuaded her to come back on during the elections in May but she’s decided to leave.”
He did not comment on why she had decided to leave the council.
Those interested in becoming a councillor should email the clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street