Parents are being urged to prepare for possible disruption ahead of a teachers’ strike next week.
Oxfordshire County Council said it does not yet know how many of the county’s schools will be affected by the action. Teachers are walking out next Thursday as part of a dispute over pay and conditions.
So far, Botley School and Carswell Community Primary School, Abingdon, have announced they will be partly closed while East Oxford Primary School and Sonning Common Primary School will be fully closed.
For a full list of closures as they are announced, see oxfordmail.co.uk
Our top stories:
- Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5