Parents are being urged to prepare for possible disruption ahead of a teachers’ strike next week.
Oxfordshire County Council said it does not yet know how many of the county’s schools will be affected by the action. Teachers are walking out next Thursday as part of a dispute over pay and conditions.
So far, Botley School and Carswell Community Primary School, Abingdon, have announced they will be partly closed while East Oxford Primary School and Sonning Common Primary School will be fully closed.
For a full list of closures as they are announced, see oxfordmail.co.uk
Our top stories:
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community