A CYCLIST has been injured in a collision with a car on West Way.
Police were called just after 6pm to the incident opposite Travis Perkins.
A South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman said one ambulance and one rapid response car were sent to the scene.
A 23-year-old man was taken to the John Radclifee but the extent of his injuries was unknown.
Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street