A CYCLIST has been injured in a collision with a car on West Way.
Police were called just after 6pm to the incident opposite Travis Perkins.
A South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman said one ambulance and one rapid response car were sent to the scene.
A 23-year-old man was taken to the John Radclifee but the extent of his injuries was unknown.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech