A CYCLIST has been injured in a collision with a car on West Way.
Police were called just after 6pm to the incident opposite Travis Perkins.
A South Central Ambulance Service spokeswoman said one ambulance and one rapid response car were sent to the scene.
A 23-year-old man was taken to the John Radclifee but the extent of his injuries was unknown.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today