A CONVICTED paedophile living in Headington is being hunted by police after failing to go to court.
Abdelouaheb Delhoum, 45, was convicted of two counts of sexual assault on a child under 13, three counts of inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity and one count of rape of a child under 13 years at a hearing in May.
The charges relate to offences which took place in the Swindon area.
Delhoum was convicted at Swindon Crown Court on May 1 and was released on conditional bail until June 13, but he has not returned or made contact with police since.
Delhoum is described as Middle Eastern, approximately 5ft 9in, of a medium build and with a shaven head.
Anyone with information on Delhoum’s whereabouts is asked to contact Wiltshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes