DELAYS are expected on the roads into and around Oxford this morning as an estimated 7,000 students will arrive for the first of two Oxford University open days.
Up to 10,000 extra vehicles are expected to come into the city.
Traffic is building up into Oxford between both the Peartree and Water Eaton Park & Rides.
Sensors are also showing it's busy on the A40 between the Thornhill Park & Ride and the Northfield junction.
If you're affected, get in touch with our news desk on 01865 425405.
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES