PASSENGERS are still facing delays of up to 30 minutes on trains between Didcot Parkway and London Paddington after earlier signalling problems at Pangbourne.
All lines have now reopened after Network Rail engineers fixed damaged cables in the area.
Delays to First Great Western services between Didcot Parkway and Reading will occur while normal services resume.
CrossCountry trains will be accepting First Great Western tickets on services between Oxford and Reading until further notice.
Chiltern Railways will also be accepting First Great Western tickets on their services between Oxford and Banbury.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech