PASSENGERS are still facing delays of up to 30 minutes on trains between Didcot Parkway and London Paddington after earlier signalling problems at Pangbourne.
All lines have now reopened after Network Rail engineers fixed damaged cables in the area.
Delays to First Great Western services between Didcot Parkway and Reading will occur while normal services resume.
CrossCountry trains will be accepting First Great Western tickets on services between Oxford and Reading until further notice.
Chiltern Railways will also be accepting First Great Western tickets on their services between Oxford and Banbury.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today