A woman was stopped by police for putting on eyeliner while she was driving.
The woman, who was spotted in Botley Road, Oxford, during a two-hour traffic enforcement operation yesterday, was fined £100 with three points on her licence.
A further 15 people were fined £100 for not wearing seatbelts, and 12 for using mobile phones while driving.
Two illegal Chinese immigrants were handed over to the immigration authorities.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year