A woman was stopped by police for putting on eyeliner while she was driving.
The woman, who was spotted in Botley Road, Oxford, during a two-hour traffic enforcement operation yesterday, was fined £100 with three points on her licence.
A further 15 people were fined £100 for not wearing seatbelts, and 12 for using mobile phones while driving.
Two illegal Chinese immigrants were handed over to the immigration authorities.
Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community