A woman was stopped by police for putting on eyeliner while she was driving.
The woman, who was spotted in Botley Road, Oxford, during a two-hour traffic enforcement operation yesterday, was fined £100 with three points on her licence.
A further 15 people were fined £100 for not wearing seatbelts, and 12 for using mobile phones while driving.
Two illegal Chinese immigrants were handed over to the immigration authorities.
Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay