A woman was stopped by police for putting on eyeliner while she was driving.
The woman, who was spotted in Botley Road, Oxford, during a two-hour traffic enforcement operation yesterday, was fined £100 with three points on her licence.
A further 15 people were fined £100 for not wearing seatbelts, and 12 for using mobile phones while driving.
Two illegal Chinese immigrants were handed over to the immigration authorities.
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon