A NHS treatment centre operated on 100 per cent of its patients referred for elective surgery within 18 weeks, according to new NHS statistics.
The sample of 109 patients at Horton NHS Treatment Centre, in Oxford Road, were treated within 18 weeks of the centre receiving a GP’s referral letter or from patient booking an appointment.
The sample was taken in the three months before the end of April 2014.
The centre also met the NHS target of treating 100 per cent of patients sampled in the three months leading up to March, February and January 2014.
The figures were published on the NHS England website to help people chose where they are treated.
Horton NHS Treatment Centre is run by independent the independent provider Ramsay Health Care UK and offers orthopaedic treatment to NHS patients.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech