A NHS treatment centre operated on 100 per cent of its patients referred for elective surgery within 18 weeks, according to new NHS statistics.
The sample of 109 patients at Horton NHS Treatment Centre, in Oxford Road, were treated within 18 weeks of the centre receiving a GP’s referral letter or from patient booking an appointment.
The sample was taken in the three months before the end of April 2014.
The centre also met the NHS target of treating 100 per cent of patients sampled in the three months leading up to March, February and January 2014.
The figures were published on the NHS England website to help people chose where they are treated.
Horton NHS Treatment Centre is run by independent the independent provider Ramsay Health Care UK and offers orthopaedic treatment to NHS patients.
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit