Headington-based businesses have a month to apply for up to £15,000 to promote sustainable travel within the area.
As part of the Travel Choices initiative, firms have until Friday, August 1, to apply for a business travel grant from Oxfordshire County Council.
The scheme hopes to reduce road congestion by by encouraging worker to use public transport, walking, cycling and sharing lifts to work.
The funding is available to businesses of any size, public sector organisations, charities and community groups committed to encouraging sustainable transport projects.
Eligible projects include new cycle parking, designated parking spaces for car sharers and improved walking and cycling signage.
For more information visit oxfordshire.gov.uk/businesstravelgrants
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon