Headington-based businesses have a month to apply for up to £15,000 to promote sustainable travel within the area.
As part of the Travel Choices initiative, firms have until Friday, August 1, to apply for a business travel grant from Oxfordshire County Council.
The scheme hopes to reduce road congestion by by encouraging worker to use public transport, walking, cycling and sharing lifts to work.
The funding is available to businesses of any size, public sector organisations, charities and community groups committed to encouraging sustainable transport projects.
Eligible projects include new cycle parking, designated parking spaces for car sharers and improved walking and cycling signage.
For more information visit oxfordshire.gov.uk/businesstravelgrants
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay