Headington-based businesses have a month to apply for up to £15,000 to promote sustainable travel within the area.
As part of the Travel Choices initiative, firms have until Friday, August 1, to apply for a business travel grant from Oxfordshire County Council.
The scheme hopes to reduce road congestion by by encouraging worker to use public transport, walking, cycling and sharing lifts to work.
The funding is available to businesses of any size, public sector organisations, charities and community groups committed to encouraging sustainable transport projects.
Eligible projects include new cycle parking, designated parking spaces for car sharers and improved walking and cycling signage.
For more information visit oxfordshire.gov.uk/businesstravelgrants
- Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community