A patriotic milkshake was served up in honour of the armed forces in Witney.
Kim Cook, known as Crazy Kim, concocted the red, white and blue shake to sell in her Shake Shop in Market Square, Witney.
The colourful drink is a strawberry milkshake with added grenadine, topped with whipped cream and blue sprinkles.
The Thanks to the Forces shake went on sale on Saturday for £3.20 and £1 will be donated to armed forces charities.
Ms Cook, who co-owns the shop with her sister, said: “We like to get involved with everything in the local community and this is a really good cause.”
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year