A patriotic milkshake was served up in honour of the armed forces in Witney.
Kim Cook, known as Crazy Kim, concocted the red, white and blue shake to sell in her Shake Shop in Market Square, Witney.
The colourful drink is a strawberry milkshake with added grenadine, topped with whipped cream and blue sprinkles.
The Thanks to the Forces shake went on sale on Saturday for £3.20 and £1 will be donated to armed forces charities.
Ms Cook, who co-owns the shop with her sister, said: “We like to get involved with everything in the local community and this is a really good cause.”
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech