A patriotic milkshake was served up in honour of the armed forces in Witney.
Kim Cook, known as Crazy Kim, concocted the red, white and blue shake to sell in her Shake Shop in Market Square, Witney.
The colourful drink is a strawberry milkshake with added grenadine, topped with whipped cream and blue sprinkles.
The Thanks to the Forces shake went on sale on Saturday for £3.20 and £1 will be donated to armed forces charities.
Ms Cook, who co-owns the shop with her sister, said: “We like to get involved with everything in the local community and this is a really good cause.”
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay