A patriotic milkshake was served up in honour of the armed forces in Witney.
Kim Cook, known as Crazy Kim, concocted the red, white and blue shake to sell in her Shake Shop in Market Square, Witney.
The colourful drink is a strawberry milkshake with added grenadine, topped with whipped cream and blue sprinkles.
The Thanks to the Forces shake went on sale on Saturday for £3.20 and £1 will be donated to armed forces charities.
Ms Cook, who co-owns the shop with her sister, said: “We like to get involved with everything in the local community and this is a really good cause.”
- Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit