TICKETS for the Cotswold Line Promotion Group’s excursion train to destinations in Devon in September are now on general sale.
Most tickets have been snapped up by members of the group, which represents passengers on the rail route between Oxford and Worcester, but some standard class seats are still available.
The Cotswold-South Devon Express, on Saturday, September 20, will call at stations along the line, including Kingham, Shipton, Charlbury and Hanborough, then leave Oxford at 9.10am for a non-stop run to its first call at Exeter St Davids.
Passengers will also be able to leave and board the train for the return journey at Teignmouth, Newton Abbot, Totnes and Plymouth, where it is due to arrive at 1pm and depart at 4.40pm, reaching Oxford at 7.45pm.
Tickets are £45 for adults and £18 for children.
For more details and a booking form, see clpg.org.uk. All applications must include a stamped envelope for tickets to be sent out in.
Enquiries can be made to Brian Clayton on 01386 701528 or email email@example.com
- Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon