CROWDS were treated to a playlist of classic rock at the first Wychwood Music Festival.
The event on Saturday was held at The New Beaconsfield Hall in Shipton-under-Wychwood.
Any profits raised from the event will be donated to the charity Soldiers’, Sailors’ and Airmen’s Families Association (SSAFA) as the event took place on Armed Forces Day.
Band M is named after its five members Bob Joy, 53, Andy Marsden, 34, Neil Chamberlain, 53, Dave Oliveri, 47, and 44-year-old Mike Johnson. The group played tunes from groups such as Status Quo, the Sex Pistols, Elton John and T Rex.
Singer Mr Oliveri, from Chipping Norton, said: “We think everybody had a good time.
“We play a lot of tunes people will know and sing along to. It was the first festival they’ve held, and it looks like it was a success.”
Our top stories:
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit