A transport minister is set to visit the city today.
Baroness Susan Kramer will take a tour of the city to speak to Oxford City councillors about how funding from the Department for Transport has been used to improve transport and reduce emissions.
She will visit the council’s Cutteslowe Park depot in Harbord Road to see electric vehicle charging points and low-emissions vehicles.
- Our top stories:
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay