A transport minister is set to visit the city today.
Baroness Susan Kramer will take a tour of the city to speak to Oxford City councillors about how funding from the Department for Transport has been used to improve transport and reduce emissions.
She will visit the council’s Cutteslowe Park depot in Harbord Road to see electric vehicle charging points and low-emissions vehicles.
- Our top stories:
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community