A transport minister is set to visit the city today.
Baroness Susan Kramer will take a tour of the city to speak to Oxford City councillors about how funding from the Department for Transport has been used to improve transport and reduce emissions.
She will visit the council’s Cutteslowe Park depot in Harbord Road to see electric vehicle charging points and low-emissions vehicles.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech