A transport minister is set to visit the city today.
Baroness Susan Kramer will take a tour of the city to speak to Oxford City councillors about how funding from the Department for Transport has been used to improve transport and reduce emissions.
She will visit the council’s Cutteslowe Park depot in Harbord Road to see electric vehicle charging points and low-emissions vehicles.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year