Changes to the ceilings in Oxford’s historic Covered Market have been approved.
A planning application submitted by Oxford City Council has been approved by the authority’s west area planning committee.
The scheme will involve the removal of the flat roof in avenues two and three to be replaced with a roof design that will increase the amount of natural light in the building.
Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech