A campaign encouraging residents to keep their neighbourhood clean has been introduced in Littlemore.
Oxford City Council’s Cleaner, Greener Oxford campaign will target littering, graffiti, dog fouling and fly-tipping within the area by imposing on-the-spot fines of £80.
The campaign was launched in the area on Saturday and will run throughout this month.
The council will also work with agencies to improve recycling and waste issues.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech