A campaign encouraging residents to keep their neighbourhood clean has been introduced in Littlemore.
Oxford City Council’s Cleaner, Greener Oxford campaign will target littering, graffiti, dog fouling and fly-tipping within the area by imposing on-the-spot fines of £80.
The campaign was launched in the area on Saturday and will run throughout this month.
The council will also work with agencies to improve recycling and waste issues.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes